Engaged in NYC

Friday, February 24, 2006

February 24th 2006

Keith said I should start a blog so that people couldmore easily keep up with what is going on in my life. So here goes my attempt to stay on top of blogging and update this page as regularly as Jaimely possible.

Today I had breakfast with my best friend here in NYC: Kenna Stevens. We went to our favorite dinner together, Daisy's, and as is becomming usual, we both ordered Belgian Waffles with whipped cream. MMMMMMMM.... So good!

Kenna got a promotion at work last week. Hey Hey Hey! You go girl! New Mexico represent.

I then went to work did a ton of stuff until around 2:30 when I went to meet Kate, Alissa, and Libby at a bridal shop. Alissa tried on some more wedding gowns and Alissa and Libby were kind enough to try on bridesmaids dresses for Kate and me.

We found one we think we really like and that we can order in a color that is very close to the trim of my future wedding dress. So YAY! for that.

We all then went and had some coffee. And then I dragged my tired self home to relax and do some work.

Libby and Kate should be coming home soon and I'm sure a wonderful pajama party will ensue.

Also, Cherie finally sent me a photo of her thumbnail (she slammed it in a taxi's door; ouch!). It looked just like she described. That girl is definetly tough!

Ok, so first post down and let's see how many are to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home